Thursday, April 19, 2012

Feedbacks by Customer

Another good feedback on SUPERPRO Polyurethane Bushings by one of our customers on his VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MKIV :

"Bought a lower engine bush kit from seller, and got to install it yesterday. Definitely a plus over my old stock one - engine response is sharper and bit faster now, without any vibrations usually associated with PU bushes. Will be getting more in the future - I'm planning to replace all of my old bushes and mounts with SuperPro ones, when budget permits. I also would recommend those with aged cars to check theirs too, rather than going for fuel enchancers and those things, first.
Do note that I went for Sport and Street type, not Race ones.. since its my daily car."

link to this post



By BlitzAce (Lowyat.net forum):

"Bought a set of bushes again, this time for my control arm. Went to my local workshop as usual, and the guys there are puzzled, since they never saw bushes like these before. Took 4 guys just to press it into the arm! I'm glad I skipped on doing it myself.. anyway, I went from this beaten old thing :

to SuperPro bushes :
Result? Dang! The ride feels darn tight, although firm, but there's no harshness as I thought would be! As I'm running on stiff shocks, I understand it's no Merc, but still comfortable enough w/out compromising ride comfort, at the same time handling is restored to its former glory! Eating corners like twisties now, although there's still work to be done on my rear end, so my car's ass is running all over the corners still

So I'd recommend this stuff to people willing to try PU bushes. Something else would trade comfort over ride, but not SuperPro ones, since they're originally suspension engineers. My buddies in UK swear over this stuff, and now, so do I.

But I do advise to those buying these, make sure you supervise your mechs when installing these in".

No comments:

Post a Comment